08 April 2021
Brewers Forum 2021: Programme now online
Wide range of topics | The programme of the Brewers Forum 2021, which will take place online only from 1–4 June 2021, is now online and presents a wide range of topics as well as inspiring speakers who will lead the audience through four conference days, showcasing best-practices, highlighting upcoming trends, offering practical advice to perfect brewing, improve marketing and storytelling and reaching out to the customers in this tough time.
The 20 sessions will deal with the following issues:
- The general state of the brewing industry on both sides of the Atlantic Ocean, and what challenges the brewing sector will face in the next years;
- how sustainability will drive industry’s future, what policy-makers are cooking and what brewers are doing to lead the way towards a green future for beer, consumers and our planet;
- practical advices and dos and don’ts to market products through the right channel, in the off-trade or on-trade, or how to make the most of the digital solutions and how to tell your story to consumers;
- technical advice by brew masters and lead experts to brew the perfect lager, invest in hard seltzer, master the arts of barrel-ageing and develop an own range of non-alcoholic beers in a small brewery;
- the latest trends in beer styles innovation, mixing tradition and modernity, as well as packaging, with a focus on cans.
Detailed information on the programme and a comprehensive list of the speakers can be found at brewersforum.eu/programme/.